* Dug into a bag of bits and pieces ready to donate to the op shop and found a pair of new sneakers Megan was donating. I tried them on and they fit perfectly. Their new home is in my wardrobe. It always pays to check what your kids are throwing out.
* Saved and washed the plastic wrap from some flowers given to me. The plastic will come in handy for another present or bunch of flowers.
* Cut up some old socks to use as garden ties.
* Cut up a cereal bag to use as go between for burgers and crumpets.
* Picked a good handful of raspberries. I'm counting the days until the plants have finished fruiting for the season.
* Bought one punnet each of broccoli, mixed lettuce and silverbeet to plant in our veggie garden. Of course I made sure I picked punnets with the most seedlings to get extra value for money.
* Gratefully received a fuel docket from a blog reader. Thankyou Tania xoxo
* Darren made one dozen hot cross buns for us all to enjoy. So yummy and much better than anything you can buy.
* Refilled the foaming hand wash pumps with shower gel and water.
* Dried all the washing on the clothesline.
* Saved the kitchen warm up water to use on the raspberry bushes growing in a pot.
* Cooked up a leg of lamb on Thursday night and made it stretch for three meals. We had some that night as a roast and tonight we having some of the meat in a shepherd's pie. The rest of the meat has gone into the freezer for an easy meal in the future
* Brightened up our home with Easter decorations we've bought over the last few years. I resisted the urge to add to our collection.
* Gratefully received an Easter bouquet from Cath's daughter Hannah at the last card making day. Hannah had placed a bouquet at each place setting with a lovely Easter card. I was having a tough week with the passing of my friend. This bouquet cheered me up and gave me something pretty to look at in my kitchen.
|Darren's hot cross buns.|
|Hannah's Easter bouquet|
|Easter decorations in the lounge room|
|Bunnies in the kitchen|
What did you get up to this week ?