Thursday 26 May 2016

TV Story Links

Hi everyone.  I get countless requests for links to the stories I did for A Current Affair back in 2014.  Unfortunately the story clips only stay on their website for one year.  The producer I worked with has kindly given me a few links to share with you.  They will be available on  A Current Affair's website for the next 8 - 12 weeks.

I'm in the process of organising  permanent videos of my family's story and the Christmas story to be viewed on my blog.  Hopefully I can get that up and running with help from a friend in the next few weeks.

In the meantime,  happy viewing......

My family's story

http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/article/8864036/australias-tighest-family


 On the road helping families

http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/article/8885804/wendys-super-saving-tips


Getting a good deal when shopping.

http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/article/8932932/wendy-takes-us-undercover-and-shows-us-how-to-haggle-for-bargains


A Gower Christmas

http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/article/8941537/wendys-special-christmas-savings-guide





17 comments:

  1. Fantastic Wendy!!! These will help so many, xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you'd be all over this Maureen !!!! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Awesome Wendy! I've many times wanted to re watch these. Thanks so much! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't watch them as my flash is on strike, however got the gist. Isn't it amazing how the ne'er do wells always have to gripe and bitch. Shame on them and good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy, the getting a good deal while shopping link does not have sound for me while the other ones do. Are you having trouble with that on your end also?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately this story never had audio on ACA's website. I thought the problem had be rectified with this link. You could enjoy viewing the tuck shop arms my cameraman gave me with his undercover camera. Really, my arms don't look like that in real life.

      Delete
  5. Thank you Wendy, I've been waiting awhile to be able to watch these again. I can't wait to show my friend.
    P.S. I had problems with my flash player as well, but if you go to your facebook it will play the videos through that as it uses a different video viewing platform
    Thanks again
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's great that ACA have put the videos up again...Only last week I was looking at the original ACA interview and thought it was strange that you couldn't watch the interview. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Wendy, Many thanks for uploading these links. I would love to rewatch your stories again! I remember you doing some sort of story on school holiday activities etc. Are you able to post that one too? Thank you! Ava

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd forgotten about that one. I'll see what I can do.

      Delete
    2. Hi Wendy, How did you go with trying to find this video? Thanks Ava x

      Delete
    3. I've inquired with my producer but I haven't heard back. She's a very busy woman.

      Delete
  8. Good on you Wendy & Darren, not only are you living a good life, but your girls are also learning valuable skills. Really enjoyed the videos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Wendy. These are always worth another viewing! Well done to you, Darren and the girls. Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Wendy,
    Watching the older videos again just brought so much memories back

    Your such a life saver! I'm so glad you mentioned the cheapskates club back then or a year ago when I first started to jump on the bandwagon.

    Very greatful!

    Thanks Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have really enjoyed watching these again. Many thanks for all you do. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. The story you have on getting a bargain has no sound. Would love to hear it. I am so glad that you added these ACA stories to your blog.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is designed to be a source of encouragement and inspiration.

Negative comments will not be published. Comments advertising businesses or goods for sale will not be published.

Please include your first name in your comment so that I can respond to you.

Comments are moderated manually. Please allow a few hours for them to appear.