* Rescued a half dead tomato plant from Bunnings for 50 cents. After cutting off the dead bits and giving it a good drink of water all week, it's looking much better.
* Saved all the washing machine rinse water for each next load. Saved the shower water for our pot plants and fruit bushes. Poured drink bottle water into the watering can.
* Kept the heater off as much as possible. With the changeable weather we're getting, the heater is only put on every now and then.
* Used a couple of Flybuys vouchers to get bonus points at Coles.
* Sold two dozen eggs and lots of white choc and raspberry muffins to my cleaning client.
* Mended holes in three socks.
* Picked silverbeet from the garden for three meals.
* Fed the compost bin with kitchen scraps.
* Picked up another fortnightly cleaning job this week. I'm very grateful for the work and God is certainly supplying our needs.
* Posted off a few Etsy sales from my shop.
* Made a batch of double strength Miracle Spray. I dilute it down to it's correct strength when filling up the spray bottles.
* Made a creamed rice dessert and egg custard dessert using mostly ingredients that were given to us. I'll be posting the recipes shortly.
* Dried the washing on the line. I'm so glad the weather has changed and I can put the clothes horses away ( most of the time )
|From our chickens|
|Silverbeet from the garden|
|Sorting toys at our church|
|Toys boxed up and ready|
|Christmas hampers Darren has organised.|