Garden goals -* Plant the grape plants when the time is right. We'll need to nurture the plants with the hope we can pick grapes next year.
* Prune and nurture our mandarin tree. It's been in the ground for 5 - 6 years and just doesn't seem to grow. We feed it when we are meant to but to no avail. Thankfully we have a few mandarins that look like they've set ( for the first time ).
* Grow a few more veggies and plan succession planting.
* Get the front garden into order. It tends to be left for most of the year because we don't look at it as often as the back garden. Plants need to be pruned and new plants need to be bought or struck to fill in the gaps.
* Plant out the boysenberry bush in front of Darren's garden shed and put up a trellis of some description.
House goals -* Install canvas awnings on a few windows before next Summer
* Paint all the timber door trims to match the new skirting boards.
* Continue decluttering. My goal is 500 items by the end of the year.
Budget goals -* Save for the canvas awnings
* Continue saving for a new car. Mine will need replacing in the next 5 - 7 years. I'd like to pay cash when the time comes to buy.
* Save for our next holiday.
* Reducing our spending in a few areas without feeling deprived. For example - finding ways to have free outings instead of spending money.
* Investigate ways of increasing our income.
Craft goals -* Research new craft items to make and sell in my Etsy shop. These items need to be fairly light and flat so that postage is kept to a minimum for the customers.
* Make new greeting cards to sell in my Etsy shop. I'd like a wide variety that appeals to everyone. Maybe I'll concentrate on more children's / teen cards.
* Dedicate X amount of hours per week to crafting.