Here's what we'll be eating for the month -
Thur 16th - Spag bol
Fri 17th - Meat pie with steamed veg
Sat 18th - Mexican rice ( Megan made this )
Sun 19th - Chicken Burritos. Burritos were given to us
Mon 20th - Sausages, mash and steamed veg
Tues 21st - Lamb chops, mash and steamed veg
Wed 22nd - Freezer meals ( frozen leftovers )
Thur 23rd - Honey mustard chicken with rice
Fri 24th - Fish in foil with a green leafy salad
Sat 25th - Shepherds pie
Sun 26th - Pizza
Mon 27th - Lemon chicken drumsticks with rice and steamed veg
Tues 28th - Beef tacos. The taco shells are store bought
Wed 29th - Roast chicken pieces, gravy, mash and steamed veg
Thur 30th - Roast lamb, roast veg and steamed veg
Fri 31st - Chunky chicken soup with toast or bread stick
Sat 1st - Tuna casserole with steamed veg
Sun 2nd - Freezer meals / toasted sandwiches
Mon 3rd - Sausage casserole with mash
Tues 4th - Chicken flan with salad
Wed 5th - Rissoles and salad
Thur 6th - Lasagne with steamed veg
Fri 7th - Fish in foil with salad
Sat 8th - Krispy fried chicken drumsticks with mash and steamed veg
Sun 9th - Get your own
Mon 10th - Chop suey with rice
Tues 11th - Slow cooked lamb with mash and steamed greens.
Wed 12th - Salmon patties with salad
Thur 13th - Fried rice
Fri 14th - Hamburgers with wedges. The rolls are store bought and need using up.
Sat 15th - Tuna pasta bake with steamed greens.
* I might swap meals around depending on the day and weather
* All meals are made from scratch unless otherwise stated
* Some of the meals have already been made and frozen
* The roast chicken came from Coles on clearance. Darren cut each chicken into 6 pieces.
* The sides might be changed depending on what we are picking from the garden, the weather or what needs using up.
* Get your own is an easy meal night when everyone gets there own whatever. This is the family's chance to cook for me ( my night off ).
* We lost a freezer full of food almost two months ago. Due to this, our meat options are limited.
* This menu is based around the girls being at work and Uni or not always being at home Wednesday and Fridays are diet days for one family member so calories are limited for them. They will have a healthier option of the same meal.
* All the meals are based on what I've bought on my monthly shopping day, our stockpile, our garden and weekly top ups of milk, fruit and veg.
|Fish in foil|
|Honey mustard chicken|