* Made a double batch of cranberry hootycreek biscuit dough. Some of the dough was baked, the rest was frozen for future biscuit baking.
* Saved lots of shower warm up water and used it to water the pot plants. I saved the washing machine water too.
* Darren and I went away to Bendigo last weekend. We took chicken and lettuce rolls form home for our lunch and packed lots of water bottles, homemade biscuits and chocolate brownies.
* Baked a double batch of chocolate brownies. Some were taken to a church gathering, some were frozen and some we took away with us.
* Picked lots of raspberries, tomatoes and a few strawberries from the garden.
* Made yoghurt from scratch and froze four portions of starter yoghurt for later.
* Made two batches of homemade laundry powder.
* I picked up another regular cleaning job this week. I'm so grateful that God provides just when I really needed the work.
* Found a new small colander, a cook book and a soap mould at Savers op shop. I used a 15% off discount stamp to get them even cheaper. The book will be a present.
* Made a cleaning hamper for a belated house warming present. I included homemade laundry powder, soap, Miracle Spray, microfiber cloths and the recipes. In total it cost me $4 for the spray bottle and cloths. The rest I already had on hand.
* Petrol is very dear at the moment so I only put in $30 this week. As soon as the price drops I'll fill up again.
* Darren dug up a rouge raspberry plant and planted it in a pot. If it survives we'll give it as a present. The original two raspberry plants we bought in 2014 for $15 each have saved us a small fortune. We've picked about 12 kilos of fruit over the years, made jam and given lots of little plants as presents.
* Gratefully received a few lemons, a few black Russian tomatoes, a handbag, lace doilies, and a bottle of homemade tomato sauce from a couple of different friends. We are very blessed indeed.
* Kept the cooling off for a couple of days.
* Planted silverbeet seeds, potato eyes and lettuce seeds ( from a plant that went to seed ).
* Fed the compost bin with kitchen scraps.
|My op shop finds|
|Princess loves watching the chickens|
|Some of the girls|
|The mandarins are growing|
|Standard rose in bloom|
|In the garden|